The long-anticipated Skoda Kushaq, the company’s first SUV under India 2.0 project, finally launched in India. The first model from Skoda Auto Volkswagen India to be built on the new, India-specific MQB-A0 IN platform, Skoda Kushaq, goes on sale starting with an ex-showroom price of Rs 10.50 lakh.
Read More: Ola To Launch Electric Scooter Soon
Let’s take a look at the new SUV’s features and specification by Skoda Auto:
- Kushaq offers two variants of TSI petrol engine options: 1.5 litres and 1.0 litre, delivering 115 PS and 150 PS, respectively. Its transmission options include 6 MT, 6-Automatic and 6-DSG.
- It comes with a 10-inch touchscreen system with wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, LED lighting, panoramic sunroof, a digital instrument cluster and a dual-tone cabin.
- Kushaq also includes a wide range of standard offerings such as dual airbags, ESC, a three-point seatbelt for all five passengers, and ISOFIX child seat mounts.
- The SUV adds optional safety features: Hill-hold control, tyre pressure, monitoring, six airbags.
- The carmaker has made Kushaq available in five colour options: Honey Orange, Candy White, Tornado Red, Reflex Silver and Carbon Steel.
- The SUV is available in three trim lines: Style, Active and Ambition.
- Skoda Kushaq is offering a segment-leading warranty of 4 years/1,00,000 km, extending up to 6 years/1,50,000 km. In addition to it, the carmaker will also provide two years of warranty on parts, battery, three years of warranty on body paint, six years of warranty on corrosion protection and extended roadside assistance programs up to 9 years.
- The ex-showroom price of Skoda Kushaq includes:
Active 1.0 TSI MT at Rs 10.50 lakh
Ambition 1.0 TSI MT at Rs 12.80 lakh
Ambition 1.0 TSI AT at Rs 14.20
Style 1.0 TSI MT at Rs 14.60 lakh
Style 1.0 TSI AT at Rs 15.80 lakh
Style 1.5 TSI MT at Rs 16.20 lakh
Style 1.5 TSI DSG at Rs 17.70 lakh