Many Indians traverse between India and the United Arab Emirates, be it for business purposes or visiting family and relatives. Some people also choose UAE to go on vacation frequently. Whatever the reason for your visit is, you need a visa that lasts a long to avoid the hustle of visa applications.
Are you aware of UAE’s five-year multiple-entry tourist visa? Do you know how to apply for it? If no, keep reading up.
On March 21, 2021, the UAE administration introduced the five-year multiple-entry tourist visa for all citizens across the globe. This visa doesn’t require any sponsorship by a UAE-based individual or organisation. Tourists can apply for the visa on self-sponsorship.
The five-year multiple-entry tourist visa allows visitors to stay up to 90 days on a single visit, and it can be expanded for another 90 days.
Here’s a guide by the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship (ICA) to apply for the UAE’s five-year multiple-entry tourist visa.
- Enter ICA website by typing www.ica.gov.ae
- Click on E-channel services under the main module on the website
- Select Public Services
- Click on the service Visa-multi trip/ tourist long-term (five years) for all nationalities or Visa Issuance
- Fill out the application form with the applicant’s personal details like name, nationality, and passport details
- Attach the mentioned documents such as passport copy and photographs
- Then review your application
- Pay the fees
Notably, checking the RT PCR test and vaccination requirements is important before booking a ticket once the applicant receives the tourist visa to visit the United Arab Kingdom.